Many thanks to Eden Freed for hosting me! Hope you enjoy the cocktail 🙂
But before we dive into her book lets find out from C.P. Manadra what is her favorite cocktail.
What’s my favourite cocktail?
A Blow Job. What else? Here’s how you do it – but beware – it’s a little messy 😉
What’s In it?
- 1/4 oz. Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1/2 oz. Amaretto almond liqueur
How To Mix
- Pour the two liqueurs into a shot glass and top with whipped cream.
- Place your hands behind your back, pick-up the filled shot glass with your mouth, and drink it.
- Don’t use breakable shot glasses!
It is kind of hard to drink this delicious sounding cocktail while indulging ourselves in her book Good as Dead, but I am sure we can first take a shot (or…
View original post 949 more words